Monday, September 5, 2011

Create a Stylish Rifle in Illustrator


Since I was a kid, I wasn't really good at playing with colors, now that I grew up I decided to embrace this characteristic on my work. I've being trying to push more and more my black and white style and so I decided to create the "Two Bloody Weeks Project". Personal projects are quite good to experiment and being able to focus on some ideas and styles. So today I'm going to share one of the results of my latest personal project.
I advise you guys to at least take a look at my Gas Mask tutorial before proceeding on this one, because most of the techniques here are pretty advanced, most in terms of drawing, not so much on software. But even If you're a beginner, this lesson may give you some great insights regarding black and white illustration.

tutorials: http://abduzeedo.com/create-stylish-rifle-illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment